Tuesday, April 14, 2020

If we had to physically build or rebuild everything around one person...

I feel like it would take miracles just to physically build or rebuild everything around one person. I would start and restart with the fact we do not have 2002 or 2003 Birthdays that would just command building and rebuilding an existing or a preexisting field or series.

I would start with no creeps who have proven wrong before. I really do not like why we would have so many tagalongs like it is a serious joke. I feel we will get this right one way or another, and I would rather have Preexisting Committments.

The second rule is not necessarily caving to ethnic or familial pressures. Just because Hollywood Brown was not a reputable guy in Norman does not help have Antonio Brown and his hustles just to get back to the NFL.

The third rule in this is I would like to see a Replacement or Taxi Team that would be called to uniform in a moments notice. Other than 2001 XFL wanting me to have a 50 Yard Football Sprint, I feel the 2020 XFL would lead me to have a Replacement Team so your not scrambling or worse, scrambling for replacements come Playoff Time.

Nobody wants a season to be over on Hard Case, but, I am having an uneasy feeling about the Arena Seasons having to be over more than having to come off as inhospitable or worse having to dislocate the preexisting fan base just to try to finish the season.

It would lengthen Gloria's Gateway Reign, to the chagrin of the Other 30 NHL Markets and it would stick us with the Raptors, but, what alternatives we do have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...