Friday, April 24, 2020

Texas and Tennessee are in a Twilight Zone in College Football

I feel like I don't necessarily recall Texas and Tennessee tee towards being bad at the same time. Not only it is concerning, but it is worrying that both schools are slipping further away from Valuable and Profitable Capital One Points.

I feel there have been Texas and Tennessee High School Talent been called and will keep being called this NFL Draft, but, the state of the Longhorns and the Volunteers as a Program and a Department is both worrying and concerning.

What I think in no uncertain terms, is both have lived high on the hog and needed Miracle Bowl Victories to bounce their way. What would make up the 5 Million Hole in the Cyclone Budget is to Upset Oklahoma and it is not clickbait. There is not a good thump that Texas will get it and that is disappointing.

It riles up Indiana they where denied a National Billboard for Tennessee enabling Indiana things. I feel that other than buying time, the Fundamentals of the Tennessee team have been checked and when they have been checked, they have been called out on National Television.

I find the identity politics of both programs are they are very discontent with what is going on and I doubt that will change with a Fulmer Cup Surge. I would rather have physical, slated, Full Fuel Run Sports instead of a Placeholder upsetting and uprooting an already upset apple cart.

I would feel madder there is no Texas Hats any National Signing Day and there would be someone who would overtake the territory that would change it for better or for worse. I don't necessarily want to post the State or the Welfare Check of the Barn, but, I feel my post don't seem to have a sense of humor or even a Say Cheese! Smile like the Wisconsin Man and His Family's Happy Days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...