Saturday, April 4, 2020

My Aunts Want Role Models for Kids!

I feel like I have to be on a tangent and a rant just because we don't have the Final Four or a New Toy Ballpark at Arlington! (I couldn't resist that, and we'd treat Ballparks like Toys more than serious infrastructure or tangible footprints like the Baby!)

What makes me red hot and upset is that like a common thief, some of these athletes are using the Virus to their Advantage to be Bad Guy Vulgar. I don't mind the occasional swear or stream of swears, but, it is different when you lower yourself to being Bad Guy Vulgar. And, we are the people who live the Family Show!

My Aunts Want Role Models for Kids! It is not Utopia when Girls leave, or Grown Women! If Grown Women left years ago, then the Beautiful Girls, that is a bigger problem! I am not a proud man, not even proud to be on The Bachelor or Dancing With the Stars Proud! I feel like in my system, tell me who is going to be an Auburn or Louisiana State Tiger from 18 as a Student!

I hate to curve things because they are expected, because, sadly, they are. Other than trying to steal the River Bandits future, no pun intended, because their stadium ALWAYS Floods, and having to hash a new Stadium later, I feel that Dustin Correa took every chance to take every chance for my Twins to be on every Baseball and Magazine Cover!

That is worse than having my Uncle's Job or Jobs taken in the Early 1990's! I do not believe even a slur would be motivation enough to change some of these creeps Tiger Stripes, You wouldn't speak to a Man Wrong about his Babies (Unless they Arrested), you wouldn't speak to a Man Wrong about his School or Teams (Unless they are in Trouble), and you wouldn't dare try to strip a Man's and His Family's Joy!

This rant hurts because it is personal and it is personal because I know we would work through things within reason, and I doubt we have a stomach to be generally managed. 45 Minutes of the Rawest Aggression does not help let out the anger and the bad energy, even if it was World News the Next Morning. If you say you aren't gonna change or even evolve, or begin that road, it limits your appearances. 

Change begins at home and even if I did have a Sister, I wouldn't want to be compared to her or heaven forbid, she have to find another if a lot of the Guys are not long term or even long term care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...