Thursday, April 2, 2020

Why not take a Swing at the 2020 College Football Schedule?

I feel like I have hit out Conference Realignment and wanting to hit out key rivalries, or at least protect them with being Conference Games? I feel there are plenty of those rivalries that need to be protected and first prioritized as Conference Games, and I would like to throw swings at certain games just because.

I would say, in my charitable spirit, having Cy-Hawk Labor Day Weekend, along with Alabama-Clemson, Georgia-Oklahoma, Colorado State at Boston College and Michigan State at Colorado for the good reason matchups.

All of us are at home and I feel that I have been throwing 21 Pick Up it feels like wanting to see what interest we'd have. If it was Christmas or Thanksgiving Morning, I'd know there'd be more than 10 People in my Family! I'd have problems with the NCAA Rule Book leaving and or if the Club was anti-social and not afraid to show their colors.

I feel like people would be a double edged sword and most people would not have Florida State's Maiden Voyage to Autzen burn their souls. This would not be a one man project, but, it feels like where we are too married to real life instead of letting the chips fall where they should with a glorified lowly, and just having a massive project be as singular as a Man and his Cars would be a bit excessive.

I would plead the depths of the oceans just to see annuals or my personal favorite, regular season finals. It is not a one man project and if it was a one man project, you'd not have national sponsors picking up the slack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...