Sunday, April 5, 2020

William Byron's 1st True Hendrick will Still Wait...

I feel like in Hendrick Motorsports lore, William Byron's 1st True Hendrick will still wait and I think our Short Tracks will be Slated in the Summer Months. If this where analog, we would have had our first Back to Back Full Sunday to Sunday 1st Time Winners Since 1966. I will hold that to a higher standard when we go Full Fuel Run Racing again.

It would be 6 Calendar Years since we had a True 1st Time Funny Car Winner that did not win anywhere else in NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing. Of the Bingo Board, which I would be loosely inspired by my YouTube muse's Roddcar Bingo, we have not had Wood Brothers Win #100 or Cup Series Winner #200.

We still will win Funny Car Winner #100 this Summer, and Antron Brown's "Black Diamond" 75th Win, but, we are Saint Nowhere near Pro Stock Car Winner #85 (Bob Glidden's Last Win Tally) and Saint Nowhere near Top Fuel Winner #128, to carry a Practice Round of Winners.

I don't think the Short Tracks would be on first, and I feel who's on first would be Atlanta, and Atlanta does not have a lot of history with Late Spring Dates. I would see the All Star Race and the Coca Cola 600 be Back to Back Nights, and I feel it shouldn't have taken Crisis Management Skills to appease an Auto Racing Hall of Famer in Sterling Marlin.

It would take the Summer to even have Analog Bristol and the feeling of no real Food City 500 Race Week to wheel is empty and disillusioning. I would say it would be between Sonoma and Chicagoland and most of these teams are Charlotte Based, and it wouldn't have been as big of loss if we had even a Lexington or Atlanta team. I would say Richmond would be between Chicagoland and the Pocono dates, which the Pocono Twins where not designed to be Long Term and Martinsville would be between the 2nd Pocono Twin and the Brickyard 400.

All of it is purely speculative, and I feel like Dover and Talladega would have to be Weekend Races and we'd have the latest Texas Motor Speedway after Michigan and Sonoma. I feel like Miami would be drug down to the Dixie Vodka Encore 400 Weekend only because I would not want to conflict Phoenix and Pomona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...