Monday, April 20, 2020

Munchies vs. Decorum

I feel like it has been 4-20 since we have not had anything and what is smokier is decorum is not helped when we've been at home. Tobacco Control has not been a player and the Tobacco Settlement Agreement's Hole is going to be out in over a Year and A Half.

I feel that decorum does matter, and quanity is great, but, what about the quality of that time or the quality of that time with the people we love? I don't want to fumble another crisis silly, and the only problem with it it is not silly.

Having a rep for a Drug Problem drags cultures down. I would feel miserable if people smoked and drank like chimneys and that is a major issue. It is a major issue if you Larson Line your way to Pied Piper to all these Small Markets but can't do a thing with majors!

It becomes Narcolepsy, where they'd try to dull your worse mannerisms, but, they'd come out like Will Power! I would not like or appreciate having to be apatheic and in return, getting more mad for the apathy.

That would be stormy and development, namely well development does not happen. It has to happen. I would feel the degradation of the sense of accomplishment through the years that I would have almost did not notice.

Munchies and Expectations do not mix. Neither does Munchies and Decorum and I'd race through a scroll of people who'd be capable of doing great but don't. I feel like I'd try a new hemisphere the way we'd go and that is not a pretty picture.

I feel like we'd get more excited for BABIES! than the actual care and maintence of the BABIES! That is like when we are familiar with them one way and we'd get jump scared the other way, and it is like that where we'd have it easier with the Candygram than the real Phone Presence.

I feel like we could not handle Guests like Christmas and we'd have problems needing people worse or more worse. Human Moms would not want Munchies, Marathons and Mayhem, which 1 out of those 3 can be good if you apply yourself to them and Human Moms would know who is a problem/drain to their community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...