Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Why not an Indianapolis to Indianapolis IndyCar Championship?

I feel like this is counter and potentially, for nothing, why not have an Indianapolis to Indianapolis World Championship so that we'd have an IndyCar Race this Network TV Season? I feel like deep down, I am so eager and mad that I would want to see IRP do the start of the Season.

I find that it would be a good experiment to kick around, like NHRA does Pomona to Pomona for each season. I wouldn't want to be talking WWF at my Camp or the Cubs unless it just soaked the air I breathed and then some.

This would only be a concept, and I know I lost and not happy about not having the Indianapolis 500 be proper Taps and being that we already have an Atlanta Start and I am not happy for it, and I am not happy for Long Beach not being the USGP, I would feel like wanting to see Analog Full Fuel Runs at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...