Thursday, April 23, 2020

What we don't need: Sports Betting Surges and Adults/Young Adults Wanting People's Mom's

I feel like when Sports comes back online, like the full fuel run Sports, we would be stuck with Sports Betting Surges. It would be like going to a concert even if you hated the band, and you couldn't go to Moline or wherever to see a Better Band. I feel as a man of principle, our state's coffers would need you to gamble, but, that is not how the coffers should operate.

Sports Betting Surges would be a problem, and I would want order, especially if you don't want to see bets like the Unemployment Line. People have a big habit and a bad habit on how real people operate and they forget that, too. I would want order, and it is not worth having to bet on having to chug beers with a Hometown Hero who is of Drinking Age just to say the jokes and they would want none of it.

I would feel like I would be the first person with a Brain or a Real Memory trying to talk about Sports Betting and Moms, but, that is the whole purpose. Moms are tired and they are tired of seeing the same people never rising like Left Eye. I would feel like certain Adults/Young Adults want People's Moms and they are not there to have any of it.

I would find that it would be bad enough if your Home Life is chaotic or tested, but, I don't think it is funny/amusing that you never developed or you never matured. People would see past that and not in a good way. It would be not be moral if someone else had to Bet/Play just so I would see Money.

This would not be the benevolent/Women's/Children's/Women's and Children's Justice Fund. It would be more of a Pay to Play that would scream Mamma Mia! and not in a good way. We don't have a good Job Structure and we would fly off the handle about always needing Young and Hip until we'd have full time fixtures and that has been since I've been an adolescent.

The thing I would change that would not be the most obvious to most is having to need a 1964 AJ Foyt truthfully before Circular Insanity becomes a Curse like Billy Goat and Bambino. I would feel like in analog, we'd need that, and even then, we'd want to avoid the tired questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...