Thursday, April 9, 2020

Is Sim Racing Too Serious or Are You Not Taking it Seriously Enough?

I feel like we need a Bob Varsha, Bob Frey, Bob Jenkins or even a Bob Ley right now more than a Beer or an Adult that is not a pig. I find that the mannerisms of Sim Racing, I find that taking it seriously enough when your paid to Full Fuel Auto Race is a real issue.

It is a real issue when you'd rage quit, and it does not do any favors if you don't zombie focus like you where locked in on Practice. I really, really hate to be David Stern here, but, we are overexposing Atlanta, Texas and Bristol before we got the chance to do their analog equals any justice.

This is a narcolepsy in more than one way. I would feel that for starters, our Career Ironman (Clint Bowyer), is lost in Stewart Haas, and I feel that Scott McLaughlin would rally into IndyCar or the Cup Series full time. What iRacing would do besides make stars, would make the Rumor Mill an All You Can Eat Buffet.

I feel like with most people working from home, it is a scenario where you are a worse employee when you get back on site and we'd have to loot silly the bench to the point it is not silly. We'd see economic runs on Lingerie, heaven forbid, and this is a family or kinda family site, but, we don't see the fabric person or the truck driver recriprocating.

I don't think I would pull a series into existance quicker than Lady Gaga or Her Poker Face, but, there'd have to be stipulations if we pulled a Stock vs. Stock Series to account for Mello Yello Drag Racing Series and Cup Series Points and not just to pray-starve out of a Quagmire of our making or doings.

There would have to be better ways to handle a Series or a Consolidator Series than just pulling it out of thin air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...