Friday, April 10, 2020

We need to pump a New Rival Professional Football League

This is a strong emotional fuel, after the 2010 Arena Football League died on the Day Before Thanksgiving, the AAF big Went and Never Looked Back and the 2020 XFL was only there for the party. I feel like the biggest piece in all of this would be securing the San Diego Chargers History and Rights all over again.

I would be a stand up comic to believe it would be this Labor Day. I feel like what is off the wall, is I would feel St. Louis would have to have the right to pick their own players and team outright, rather than just be grubbed into a league.

What I would have changed is eliminating the Toxic Masculinity and I would not want another Bird or Hawk name for St. Louis. What I would think is having markets where NFL is not already there or even better yet, have a Collegiate or Alumni Extension of these College Towns.

I feel like people would have to be comfortably relatable as opposed to objects. I don't have even the gas or the other good things in the tank, but, I feel that professionalism is as potent.

I don't think it is the best when we would have or not even close to "Home Improvement", which I would be happier with the script than the facade, mind you and I feel like there would have to be a focus on no rehashes.

I don't know about the Promotion/Demotion Angle imminently, but, it would be a sizable cut in revenue and a lot of things right then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...