Wednesday, April 29, 2020

National Championship of College Football XXII 01012021

National Championship of College Football XXII 01012021
Memphis,TN

21 UMass         0 0 0 0-0
 3 Northern Iowa 16 14 13 7-50

This is melodramatic and better than nothing and I am only here to keep things from getting worse than they really are, like a Silent Witness. I do not have a Crystal Football to predict which direction the Season will head, but, I know enough that we would have to avoid dangerous weather. Culturally, we have had our fill of Spring Football and I do not have a Magic 8 Ball anywhere in my house, but, I'd know enough that we could not just plaster anything where it loses its purpose and its time and a place.

What is the truth is we have to reward the Student as much as the Athlete here. We'd at some point have to fundraising or better yet, have reparations to make any kind of funding or emergency funding rather than just grub funding any old way, which has been a problem.

Next week would be my Bonus Weeks of August 29th and December 12th Week Predictions and I will be back on the road en route to the Preseason Poll. So far, I would have Miami (OH) defending, Missouri being the Regular Season, Northern Iowa being the Postseason and UMass being the FBS Postseason, which would be a stretch even if I went that direction of having a IA Championship again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...