Sunday, April 5, 2020

Australia's Poor Olympic Judgement is Showing in Club Sports

I am blowing the lid on why LaMelo Ball is trying to buy an Australia Basketball Club when he is not an NBA Rookie! Even if we had a McDonald's All American Game, it would feel like fishing expedition more than Real Game. That is not the point.

What is the point is the Australia Olympic Committee has by far, the Worst Developed Olympic Committee, Russia and China included, and Oz has committed to Olympic Heroes in the Past. There Olympic Judgement is so horrendous, there is not a Club I would be excited about of theirs currently back in Marion!

I feel like as a Global Citizen and wanting to see the Sydney Opera House in person for the 1st Time at some point in my life, the apathy, the ennui, the amid other things of Australian Sports is Getting Old. You are literally in the Middle of Nowhere and there is hardly anyone else to look up to from Top to Bottom.

I feel like the Kids would go from Daycare to Governor's Mansion with limited notice. It is more "Hey, Get Off My Lawn!" and I expect expectations and I am not eating or seeing expectations. The first rule of ownership is HOW are you going to cut those checks?

I am a Man and a Gentleman and certainly, even if this Sojourn didn't happen, I would still be fed up! I would be fed up with Pricks who'd think they'd figure out John Cena or Tom Brady and still won't do anything!

I feel that as man and an adult, things where taken more seriously or even better, seriously enough. What is there to learn if your a Problem Gambler and the 21 Year Old Girls and the 25 Year Old Girls quit you? There are morals and ethics and to be fair, it is not fun to let people keep playing Air Time that don't deserve it!

What I feel and mean is these Kids don't want General Custer and the Civil War because they are shut out of good things! We are not stupid, and I would not want to have scrubs take what little pride and joy I have and I feel and wish everyone should be like North Carolina, but, that expectation is not always realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...