Thursday, April 9, 2020

Proper Diecasts, Phone Line Etiquette and Doing a Man No Favors

This is the midpart of my earlier rant and I would start with Proper Diecasts. Proper would mean having the Anheuser Busch Logo in lieu of Busch for those Under 21 or Non-Alcoholics. Proper would not be having a Trump Diecast from a team that knows how to ruin BOTH Penske and Childress Cars, and that is something my Cousin who is not in anything Popular Culture is well aware of.

I feel like the Diecast Market would be something your not ashamed to see your kids take on and if your a parent, you'd take that personal. I feel like since we do not have bespoke Toy Stores full time since Toys R Us went bellyup, this is another story worth bringing up.

Most if not all of us are on Phone Lines more than normal. I feel like in Phone Line Etiquette, we already have bad and bad and nonproductive employees. That is a problem and it would be having the New Mexico Lady, Arizona Lady, Colorado Lady and Utah Lady all making money for their states in Chicago no questions asked.

I feel our work ethic is lost because the last time we just lost it. It would be as bad, if not worse, having to bury dark days and we need good things, as well, too. To be fair, I am embarassed and most people, even if the Virus never happened, would have garbage dumped the current state of affairs proudly.

This leads me to the last thing in doing a Man No Favors. We all care about our friends and family, and I am sure eager like a lot of people for that check. I feel like I am begging and pleading to change certain things at or near at the first chance I would have. 40 Days of Network Television Season to Go with No Ratings Powerhouses is not cool to me. It would be something Mama and the Baby Doctor would agree on and I would want to yell "TIGERS!" like it was Pokemon, but there is guilt and recrimination.

I feel in my closing, I don't see any benefit being the same Hendrick/Earnhardt/ME! Paint, which is a tired and a rehashed rant and iRacing has a bubble in that, for reasons, and I feel like it is as bad as everyone wanting the Mainstream Pokemon and it is a scuttlebutt that the WWF Attitude Years taught is you can be both Face and Heel. That is not how Sports Works, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...