Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Golden State is Blowing the Lid out of a Restart!

This is Dale Earnhardt Day and not Mother's Day, but, I feel that the lid is blown out of an NBA and NHL Restart. I feel either way, the lid is blown and most organizations have been anything but hush-hush about their future strategy.

I am not happy or comfortable with having to tell you this, but, I would have to feel it is time to at least move on with the future in some shape or fortune. I don't want to just throw a stump post for nothing, but, here goes.

I would have to admit that the downside of having to call lid is the Wisconsin Man and his Family would be jilted out of a Lakers Series and the truth is the Draft Lottery would be nuts and then some.

It would not be a fun downside and it would mean that we would not have any other Professional Basketball globally and we'd assemble the International Court of Economic Sanctions against China for starting the Coronavirus.

I don't want to even dare make it a political post, but, I am presuming the lid is blown and the truth is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...