Thursday, April 2, 2020

I'd feel that College Football is due for a Single Voice/Historian Again

I feel like with College Football, it is not having a Single Voice (Keith Jackson, Tony Barnhart) or a Single Historian (Beano Cook). 2 out of the 3 are not there, and it is a big problem. With Adam Schefter throwing his weight around for the NFL Draft and Kirk Herbstreit throwing his weight around there not being a season, which both have been open to argument, it would have actually been a mob scene if we had anyone like Johnny Manziel or Jameis Winston and the wrong kind of pandemonium, too.

It is April 2nd and I sure did not expect the World being Stopped. I would instead expect stock to at least stock and 2nd Homes to at least have a chance to open up. Professional Football has always been reluctant to carry a historian full time for varying reasons, and even now, trying to get a program that is not Division I's full history is akin to pulling teeth.

I don't need anyone who'd overdraw their lead. I'd need, instead, to know if someone is messing up bad enough at Texas A and M to let the public know. I feel like there is sandbagging and more sandbagging because there is not anyone answering the phones and that would make me upset.

I don't think sandbagging would be part of the spirit of the sport, and it has became a major recent habit that has changed the sport, or at least who is in it. Most of us do not play "The More We Get Together" or having to stay alive when we should be enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...