Sunday, April 5, 2020

20 Things I Would Be Happy to Change

I feel like that the fix/complaint board is running too deep for my liking. And, to rehash an Old 2000's Chestnut, saying Kelly Ripa in the Place of Kathie Lee Gifford after Regis Philbin leaves an audible hole.

1. I would start with Toxic Masculinity, which has brought us our Men or Male Peers being as uncouth and unaccountable as some of these Asian Nations.

2. As an intended or unintended consequence of Toxic Masculinity, Women that would be as Surly as some of my Dad's Coworkers on Women's Justice Issues. Alas, you do not and will not have a choice with some of those Women.

3. I feel like the third that I would be happy to fix one way or another is using Sports to have a License to fly off the handle and the spout. This would be akin to using Rock and Roll to have a #MeToo before #MeToo, and I am calling lid to that.

4. I feel while on my multipoint rant, I would appreciate real honest, hardworking Rock and Roll, which the lack of it has dulled the Music Industry to a Raw Tip.

5. I would appreciate emphasis on Music Videos, which High Definition Technology has dulled the expense to a degree, but, I feel like Craftsmanship and the Randomness of the Videos should be appreciated.

6. If people have a responsibility to pay people's Health Insurance and Bills, ACT LIKE IT! Even if I had to spare someone else from being Un/Underinsured, from nothing, I would do it as a conviction to my fellow man!

7. I thought and felt strongly some of these characters would be better than they really are! What I feel better about is to my fellow Influencers, is if your Not Interested in Dating and be a Divorcee, please say that to me and my fellow citizens and try to leave kids out of the spotlight unless they in trouble in School or with the Law!

8. Every Girl knows when the Party's Over with Certain Dudes! And, they are genuinely dudes, and to top it off, their Female Peers and Older Quit Them Years Ago!

9. Politically, I would like to see more Education than having to see the more Certain Dudes would play Telephone with these Ladies, because they cannot and will not take telephone!

10. Clout is not a good image if you don't have equity. Alicia Keys is going to be on her 20th Summer and we still dump on her like it was her initial Summer.

11. Clout will not get you Dates, Marriages, Houses or Cars! What a lot of these characters get is Cars they can't afford to fix.

12. I feel what would be absent in this Real World fix is Longevity.

13. It would be a lot harsher of a World if you had to start from the Ground Up on anything.

14. It is not heavenly when you'd have Major Sporting Events within a handful of weekends.

15. Girls do not want to be the Making of the Sandwich/Date/Call. This would not be the Early 1980's and the complexity is not always estimated well.

16. Valley Ranch and Personal Responsibility need to get together LONG before the Paycheck is cut.

17. Cool Guys are not the most fun.

18. Cool Guys bend the world to their will like a Teamster and are even less accountable than a Teamster.

19. Can we please let go of people who don't support the Poor Education?

20. It is reprehensible just to play Children's Story with the Public and encourage their worst behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...