Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Next Quest for Donny Schatz's 300 World of Outlaw Win Quest would be I-70

I have brought up the quests for Donny Schatz's Earliest to World of Outlaws's Win #300 and I hope this is the charm. Other than blowing the lid out of a Rival Swap between Eldora and Knoxville, no thanks to one of the founding Sports Pages of both the World of Outlaws and American Sprint Car Series, the Des Moines Register.

I would say the earliest Donny Schatz would win World of Outlaws Win #300 would be I-70 Motorsports Park, which its ride back to racing has been bumpy and controversial at its best. That would be May 29th and that would be a day that is red-letter in Open Wheel Lore in more ways than the one.

I have stuck my neck out and counted there are 143 World of Outlaws Winners and I doubt Winner #150 would happen before Donny Schatz's Win #300. I don't know if the mathematical problem of the 5 in a Row or 7 Different Winners is not unique to the Cup Division.

Except, it be 7 First Time Winners for Cup Series Winner #200 before someone winning 5 Cup Races in a Row.

I hope Win #300 sticks, rival swaps and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...