Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I would feel like Rush Propst would mishandle Valdosta, The Southern Gentleman of High School Football

I am not a fan of Rush Propst's decorum. And, I am less thrilled with how Valdosta made a State Championship Coach clear his office and suddenly, land a Marlin. Other than nearly helming USA Academy, until they didn't have a School and or Players, this has to drag the Southern Gentleman of High School Football out.

There is only one State Championship at Valdosta High since 1999, and Valdosta has always been a helm regionally and nationally. I feel like I would hawk character, even if the economy opened up, and I feel like the people who have been eating all your food and hawking all your good vibes are messing things up.

We need to open up the economy up again, one way or another. One way or another to keep the people we are stuck with from getting a whole house instead of a door or a window. This is a side effect of entitlement, where instead of falling into a more legit coach with 40 Percent Less Stats, you chose Rush Propst!

Colquitt County and Valdosta High are Hated Rivals and then some! To say it would make the Red, White and Blue uncomfortable would be an understatement! My feelings are, a Rush Propst Valdosta Wildcats would relax a Strong Academic Standard throughout the Southeast and Nationally.

Don't enable characters! I feel as if characters being in charge of other characters is dangerous and disingenous! Nobody has School or Students at this time, and the disingenousness feels as if I am stuck on the Last to Know, like I don't need it or don't want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...