Monday, April 13, 2020

Rendition Week of 12-12-2020

I will air out my Rendition Week Mock Ups after my National Championship of College Football Predictions and Before who I would air who would be in my rank for the Division 100 (TCU for Baylor, Hawaii for Miami (FL), Utah for Colorado), but I wanted to focus on traditional games passed or trying to fill out matchups

12-7-2020

LSU @ Southern

Duke @ UNLV

Miami (FL) @ Florida

Alabama @ Georgia Tech

12-8-2020

Tennessee @ Wake Forest

Wyoming @ Clemson

San Jose State @ Georgia

Louisville @ Memphis

12-9-2020

Minnesota @ North Dakota

Iowa @ Iowa State

Penn State @ Pitt

Notre Dame @ Miami (OH)

12-10-2020

Utah @ BYU

Colorado vs. Colorado State @ Denver

New Mexico @ New Mexico State

Florida State @ Florida A and M

12-11-2020

Texas @ Texas A and M

TCU @ SMU

Nebraska @ Oklahoma

Missouri @ Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...