Monday, April 13, 2020

Rendition Week of 8-29-2020 Games

I am going to carry on my back Mock Ups for 2 Extra Game Weeks that aren't already on the table and I am going to post my rendition week of 8-29-2020 Games.

8-24-2020

PS, I hope the Indianapolis 500 would have made Halfway BEFORE it would have made a 2nd Day.

Colorado State @ Boston College

Texas A and M @Syracuse

Pitt @ W. Virginia

Wisconsin @ Virginia Tech

Kentucky @ North Carolina

8-25-2020

Michigan State @ Colorado

Duke @ UCLA

Texas @ SMU

Louisville @ Cincinnati

MN Duluth @ Minnesota

8-26-2020

LSU @ Grambling

Clemson @ Oregon

Ohio State @ Arkansas

Iowa @ Florida

Alabama @ Indiana

8-27-2020

Missouri @ Iowa State

Georgia @ Wyoming

8-28-2020

UCF @ Boise State

Tennessee @ Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...