Wednesday, April 8, 2020

It would be 28 Days at the Earliest before Donny Schatz would win World of Outlaws Race Win #300

I feel that in my Public Service Announcements of Free Advice and Acheivements, it would be 28 Days at the Earliest before Donny Schatz would win World of Outlaws Race Win #300. We don't have Home Run Records to literally trot out and I would feel like this would be of National Acheivement.

This would be the Homer The Great where we would need Sports, and it would be the first big acheivement after the Virus. I feel like that we would need achievements more than Empty Hype because I want to have achievements.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...