Thursday, April 16, 2020

Monkey Business vs. Women's Justice : One Can Only Truly Win!

I feel like there is not enough Women's Justice and way too much Monkey Business. I feel we don't have a rock steady, not a fruit, not a nut, and last, not a character who paid their last Student Loans to make their College Money to combat the characters out there today.

Hype is not what is made out to be. I feel like the downside of having a State of the Art House is when it comes time to your bread and butter, your worn out. I feel the Monkey Business and the Hype have gone hand in hand because you couldn't be bad traditionally and money forces our hand.

I don't need Babies to learn how to take my job when they get into Middle School, but, instead, we need Minnesota State! I feel what is a community, like the West Side of Iowa City or South Side of Chicago Community not having a bunch of jokers steal the River Styx when they wouldn't have otherwise!

I feel like it is an "Until Proven Otherwise" Culture! I would much, much rather have my Older Elders more than encouraging Credit Card and Car Thefts. I feel some of these cats are better at Monkey Business than they are at Women's Justice!

Just because we let out a Mother's Day without it being a Mob Scene does not make it okay! I don't feel like my thought process or ethics is for everyone, especially if Junior Seau is now Gone for Years and there is not an NFL Equal to him currently who'd call down bad work.

We'd have deeper problems if it was Feminism, Star Wars and Boba Fett on the Everyday! I can't always tell who's who in People, and I am not even 35 to 35. Heaven beside you, and heaven forbid, my Autism is not a crutch or excuse, and I am not proud of everything!

We couldn't be making Monkey Bread like it is December 24th, and economics has us stressed out to the point Mom would be Hailing Kids to Kamp Krusty, which the bummer is you'd miss the Indianapolis 500!

I can't speak for everyone, but, some of these Educated Gals are just as nasty as some of my Dad's Coworkers. I'd wish it would be Mother's Day, rather than treating these Moms like we are 5 and not having to throw people over the line over our Sisters, and Girls only love proposals if it was for all time all time, not to satisfy the poor Jeweler and poor Wedding Planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...