Wednesday, April 1, 2020

There should be an NHRA iRacing Series

I really want to blow the lid on why there is not an NHRA iRacing Series. I wish this was an April Fool's Joke, but, alas, it is not. I would get into iRacing if the NHRA or Drag Racing was offered on the iRacing Platform and I would carry on tradition, namely wanting to carry my Uncle's NHRA History.

I feel it is not fair to see Ron Capps rock the iRacing Platform when his Drag Racing Rivals do not have the same interest. I would feel like I am rocked I do not see Pomona or Gainesville more than a few times a year and I feel what hurts is I don't necessarily get any amount of Drag Racing or the Full Fuel Racing at this time.

I wonder if Papyrus would need the NR2003 Treatment just to get Dragstrips Full Time on their Service? It always has been stop and go with Drag Racing Video Games and I feel for all kicks and giggles, if I can't be the Paint and Detail, at least let me develop my own fan base, too.

If there was the opportunity for Indy Car to have a Championship at Pomona, I would leap out of my easy chair from Marion to Pomona. But, I don't feel happy that the equal to New Hampshire in Epping would get a date when Reading is the only formal Northeastern date.

I don't want to play Show and Tell. I'd either want to race against my heroes, and if that is not an option, try to deepen being a role model for kids. I'd love to see Kyle Larson Drag Race Steve Torrence and have Tony Stewart challenge the NHRA Tally for once in his career.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...