Sunday, April 26, 2020

Is Clint Bowyer's Stewart Haas Future not going to be for long?

I feel like for as many engine failures Clint Bowyer keeps heaping in the NASCAR iRacing Pro Invitiational, I feel the real engine department at Stewart Haas could give him the short shift. I feel there are only two good options, Christopher Bell, or heaven forbid, Kyle Larson.

I am thinking over at Stewart Haas, they are having to build Smokes left and right. This is getting hazy and hazier because Aric Amirola has won once at Stewart Haas and Cole Custer is another Smoke. Tony Stewart does not do conservative and he is all the reason these bad habits have come up.

I would feel like in the Stewart Haas Zoo, Donny Schatz's 300th World Of Outlaws Win is all that is going on. I would feel like Smoke would be Smoke and get Larson out of NASCAR Suspension, and the sadness, is he would be at a point where'd he'd need money and he is becoming unhinged.

What is at Door Number 3 is Erik Jones, who'd jump from Smoke's Gibbs Car to Smoke's Car, which would be be no jump. The options over at Stewart Haas would be Oklahoma wanting Bell to Drive Ford and Win the Indianapolis 500, a Hot Tempered Misfit who'd waste his talent on the Smaller Races, and that would be even if we didn't see ghosts at Monza's Oval, and someone who'd spend his career in the Long Shadows.

I would feel someone would have to take out the trash in some matter or capacity because I do not see Kansas Clint going forward with Stewart, because his 2 Wins where not Original Day and Full Length with Stewart Haas.

It would be a product of the times, where you'd replace someone solid and doesn't cause problems other than become a joke for the sport, at the worst time, rather than someone who'd be a glorified transfer and cause problems then. I don't know if Clint Bowyer would ride from NASCAR Career Ironman to Danny Ongais when it came closer to Brickyard 400 Time, when real performances would be harder to find than decent Medicare Coverage.

I would find in no real amusement, we'd have a recommissioning of the Rocketman, and it would be anything but the Sweetest Dodger Stadium, and I feel like I'd rather have Krusty win in Kentucky before Noah Gragson wins again, and he'd still not be on the Myrtle Beach/South Boston Double Faculty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...