Sunday, April 5, 2020

Bubba Wallace Rage-Quitting Turns Him into a Saturday Morning Cartoon Character

With Bubba Wallace rage-quitting the Virtual Bristol Motor Speedway, and Blue Emu rage-dismissing him on Twitter, which is bad, especially on a Sunday and your NOWHERE close to Victory Lane in this Series.

Instead, Rage-Quitting has turned Bubba Wallace into a Saturday Morning Cartoon Character. And, I hate to be on my Horses again, but, the difference between Kyle Busch and Dale Earnhardt,Jr. is teaching bad habits or good habits.

Bubba is not really interested in winning big or winning at all and I have even wanted him to see him win 10 More Races in the Truck Series. In hindsight, yes, but, that ship has sailed away. Instead, Rage Quitting is a Bad, Bad Look for the King and I am sure that the 43 needs to be represented better.

I feel like this is counter to what The King and the Petty name stood for and Bubba is more interested in being a Cosplay than a Serious Racer. I feel like I want to see if anything, if you can't act correctly for your sponsors, you can't have a job.

Bubba has to be a less competent Scott Speed, and iRacing is making it a habit to let anyone back. It is not a habit that you want to be affiliated with, even in Quarantine. I am blue that this is not doing anything good for anyone and I feel like motivation to learn more, not just be there for a party or a show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...