Saturday, April 25, 2020

If there was a Stock vs. Stock (Pro Stock Car vs. NASCAR Cup Series) Championship in Real Life....

I would feel if there was a Stock vs. Stock (Pro Stock Car vs. NASCAR Cup Series) Championship in Real Life, it would be a great series. I would want to see such a series because for one, we could not just pull it out for fun just to get Un and Underinsurance and Unemployment Cash in People's Pocket.

I would feel like if we had to start such a Series, we would have to at least think of it as an IROC Styled Series. I don't think it would be fair to just start with the fact the Mello Yello Drag Racing Series has had 2 Starts and Holding and it would have been easier if we had more starts, but, we can't change that.

I would want to see such a Series happen just to get more Auto Racing to happen and I don't think a Lot of the Network TV Airwave would be nothing more than holding. Holding and being dead weight, too.

I don't know if the commitment would materialize other than commitments and more commitments and that is before we hit the road. A lot of things would have to be ironed out that would need to be ironed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...