Sunday, April 26, 2020

Why not have a Cash/Time Limit for Bailouts?

I feel like this is rehashing or better yet, reheating one of the better 2009 Theories like a Cold Potato, but, this Potato is necessary. I feel like for future bailouts, having a Cash and or Time Limit to repay or a plan to repay should be orderly and or timely.

I would feel like for a myriad of reasons, these people who are crowding the line are people who are supplementing money and or having to need money to supplement their lifestyle and they have an awful, awful habit of falling forwards. I am not an economist and this is not an economist blog, but, unemployment is subjective.

What is rude is supplement is not a substitute for actually needing or actually having. What it actually means is Bailouts and Bankruptcies are expensive and painful and I feel if someone tried to wipe the board clean, no strings attached, not only is it dangerous,but, it is reckless.

I would feel everyday people would have better values than the President and I get tired of seeing like a Revolving Door Prison System, the same people with the same hands out. EVERYONE! and I mean EVERYONE! has a better computer system or at least has upgraded it more than a few times than the Government and that really hurts with the flood of Unemployment Checks!

Unemployment was never intended to be flooded. It was intended to get in and get out with life! It would be bad enough we would make up New Jobs because the Old Jobs where cut and we have done nothing but cut and run! I don't feel happy even now that Prison Labor still takes away from people that need work and mind you, we are in a Pandemic!

I feel like that the moral would be pay the bills on time, every time, but, I feel rotten and miserable the delinquency of a handful is a defining matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...