Thursday, April 23, 2020

Caring for People that Have Nothing or Have No Good Family Ties Matters!

I feel inspired by Vic DiBetto's Rant, for different reasons. I am not an advocate traditionally, but, I am livid as the day is long either people don't want to care for people that have nothing or have no good family ties matters. People would want to get to College or Adulthood in the worst, who'd be Young and Have Nothing, but, Unemployment is a filthy secret in the College Community!

It's filthy because it has so many complex and complicated layers. And, I would not necessarily want to blog on a heavy community, but, it feels bad enough when your friends are not better off and are part of true protected groups! What makes it worse, is we are throwing things at true protected groups like it was a Color Run like it was NOT theirs!

I would find guilt that we've made it so Workfare is glamorized, but, all it does is pass trash around instead of heighten achievement! In some people's good faith, we have completed the Serious J-O-K-E and having to laugh all the way to the bank! In good faith, I would feel that we would not have to argue and I wouldn't have to argue the end of the Indianapolis 500 for the lack of anything better!

I don't see any of my friends get pushed sweetheart deals, let alone a Supersonics Movement! I could not stand for the Drunken Narcolepsy and I feel guilty that most of them couldn't hack being treated like a joke, amid other things!

I don't want to be holistic, I want to be realistic! I would have ran through my Marion for no good reason if I knew the Indianapolis 500 240 MPH was true on Mother's Day if I was not already in Indianapolis and I feel truth is something these characters are not doing. I'd know these characters would not be true to my Aunts and I would be bugged out over Mother's Day and the Peloton!

If I was General Manager, I don't think stringing out loans would help people! What I cannot fix is people and I feel we'd get both quantity and bad people and not really get interested in quality the way we should!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...