Saturday, April 11, 2020

Do we have TV Friends or Marshmallo Friends?

I feel like it is "The Way I Am" where you absolutely, positively have to stop a downfall against all better interests and judgments. Do we have Rachel Green Friends or Marshmallo Friends?

I feel guilty even within reach of 35 that I wouldn't necessarily have "Take Me To the Coffeeshop" or "Take Me to the Movies Friends" within reach. Energy to me would be something that is not forced, like having Ward Burton and Jeremy Mayfield battle for their Last Brickyard 400 in Qualifying.

Entertainment IS Hard Work! I wish that everyone would have had the North Carolina in them in still wanting to work silly even more than the Florida Gators. I feel as if Entertainment IS Hard Work and finding something others would not spin, like the Notre Dame 7 is Hard Work!

I feel like we are stuck on suspended animation. That is not good, and the only Sports Sports thing we have had is an ocean of NFL News. Even if we had that ocean, I would feel rotten and miserable to break the audio needlessly and I would feel more rotten and more miserable that someone who'd be worse than most 9 Year Olds would need another pass to avoid Jail Time!

Kroenke is what Kroenke does and he had no interest really in St. Louis or Los Angeles! The guy before him who nearly bagged the Gateway Rams was interested until his World fell apart. I'd think we'd need Magic for the Rams like he doesn't have enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...