Friday, April 17, 2020

I thought we where better than leaving our Racing Product to the Media!

I know that we have times and places where the media is the best thing and best friend at certain tracks, but, at home, we are using it as a crutch with no Car Interest/Concern. That is a problem here at home.

I doubt the local media has the same interest other than blurbs or fights and tempers in Hawkeye Downs. I hate to be a critic, but, we don't have High School Sports or College Sports at this time, and I feel it would be left to the same people who had to try to save the house.

The reality is the house is not all that good and I wished we had forethought in having a Not Toy Workgrounds. That forethought is foreboding and troubling to the people who want to throw solutions, but, instead, get turned away or worse.

The biggest race last year was the Big Rig Series, and that is not that far up for quality. Other than having to be warned off better shows or better anything, this is getting old and I feel like in the darkest moments, I would be concerned there is not enough of us to support even keeping us alive.

The Wild Westside would always be up and down in support and mostly in the last generation. I feel like my fair city has been Yosemite Sam and then some and people give and give until they've had enough. My city's fair image is shattered and it is showing on the National News.

I don't want to be left hell. I don't think we'd be focused on the right areas, especially if it was to save us. I feel like I have been a crank about that for the longest time it seems like and I can't stand why they'd dump all this hype and they'd not do a thing and the Tennessee in me is fed up and I don't see the AJ Foyt Sears Craftsman Ethic boil the same.

It is not a comfortable image, and I don't think I would be a Cool Guy or anything like that, because that ship sailed years ago like the River Styx, and that truly is hades that our city can't stick together to save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...