Thursday, April 2, 2020

Izzo is due to be out the door before Boeheim...

I feel that for at least 111 Reasons Why Not we should dismiss Tom Izzo before Jim Boeheim, I feel like Speaking Now is much less expensive than forever holding my peace. Especially if Women's Justice runs too deep in my house.

I feel like Izzo's dismissal can't wait 48 Days and the names to replace Hova is not a long list. If I was General Manager or Athletic Director, I feel rotten that the Olympic Community and the Basketball Community rooted for Izzo to willingly give up his East Lansing base, namely for Kentucky or the Detroit Pistons.

The one thing I feel like is missing is there is no self starters or Character All Americans. All this time, I feel careless mistakes, if not inappropriate mistakes had cost Sparty a Run of National Championships.

I'd feel if we freed Mark Few, it would be 11 Years too Late and Gonzaga would be too late as in being one of the greatest perennial Non-Champions in NCAA History. The lack of discipline in East Lansing is not a West Michigan decision. It is nation and worldwide.

No one else is rooting passionately for Office Moves not because they are a popular topic, but, they would have been brought up if March Madness happened, or if we still had to grudge the Indianapolis 500 Dials when Spider-Man was playing at home.

I don't mean it as a Public Service Announcement, but, we need to let go of Tom Izzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...