Thursday, April 30, 2020

If Anything, Have a Bye Week for Phoenix or a Homestead Encore!

I am having to hit out being a soothsayer about the Championship and there are better alternatives than having to hit delete the Traditional Pacific Coast Date of Sonoma altogether. I would feel if anything, a Bye Week for Phoenix to let the NHRA have their World Finals or having a Homestead Encore would be legit.

I feel like they should follow up the 7 Races with Homestead, because as a Series Fan, we should rightfully place or own placement of Homestead to an Early Season Date. I don't mind having a Rain Race in Sonoma, but, I would feel like the preexisting commitments can't be easily upset.

I would feel like having to see a Dixie Vodka 400 Championship Weekend, and for the Truck and XFinity Races, we would be out the original Sponsors that would have been there otherwise.

I'd think if anything, having to balance the preexisting schedule and the replacement schedule would be a challenge, as you'd have the two biggest Major Series going. I would not just want to stump post, just to stump post, but, one way or another we'd have to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...