Thursday, April 2, 2020

The Gateway Rams Missed Super Bowls

I feel like the in the Gateway Rams missed Super Bowls, with equal amounts of fury, I would have wanted the New York Jets, had they kept Bill Parcells, the Baltimore Ravens and the New England Patriots Rematch.

Had the New York Football Jets kept Bill Parcells, it would have stroked the long overdue St. Louis-NY Jets Super Bowl that Gateway Football Heavyweights would have craved and starved. For as much as Bill Parcells's Retirement Hurt, Bill Belicheck's Bolting hurt the Jets worse and took away development.

I would have lived for the Greatest Show on Planet Turf against the Greatest Defense Ever and not just lived for it, but, lived for it in the Dome. I deep down starve for character and that was something Ray Lewis would not have exhibited and the Ray Lewis vs. Adam Timmerman Matchup would have been the all time greatest.

Tom Brady is not there anymore, but, I still wanted my New England Patriots rematch. The hand was being set up in 2003, and that was the one that hurt the Greatest Show from flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...