Monday, April 27, 2020

Someone has to show the way for the NHRA

I am feeling that as a Drag Racing Fan, I feel someone has to show the way for the NHRA. I don't mean racers, or even metalsmith racers who would have shrunk in the spotlight, which we have that. What we don't have is Storyteller at Glendora.

I would feel like the Storyteller Position is somewhere the High Desert is stretched thin, if not too thin. It would be like Mount Vernon and the faculty is a privilege and that privilege is made true if your kids are interested in learning. The kids would be all over the map and not always in a good way.

John Force's 6 Funny Cars in his 150th Win Publishing is a Big Image. Big Images can't be faked and I don't yet see the Class of Junior Dragster swarm and surge the Sport or Motorsports.

I don't see it as Ellen Embarrassing, but, it is not comfortable to see the Publishing Side of the NHRA have to be in the dark. It is not comfortable for the Home District Teams to have little tech input compared to their East Coast Counterparts

I don't know if saying your NHRA Membership and License should go to Publishing and telling the story correct like wanting Georgia to take off on Varsity Ice Hockey, just to keep them in School a Semester More.

I feel the Association is focused on the big images, but, they don't have the whole house in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...