Monday, April 6, 2020

I Can't Let Rotten Character Pass...

I feel like I can't let rotten character pass! I feel as if, Outbreak or Not, I feel degraded when the chronic Butterfinger Mike Leach feasts off of High Major Outposts and tries to lower the bar of Higher Learning. Mississippi State should be better than the Buttery Hot Mess of having actual Great Coaching Leave and them be a Saturday Morning Cartoon.

I find in a normal world, we would be Minutes to the Biggest College Sports Championship Game of the Year! Minutes! And, it is worse because people would want to be the "Because I'm Homer Simpson!" Hotline and not expect reprecussions!

I feel that certain characters can't pass and won't pass! I have been taken from leadership and the chances conversely of leadership being taken back and then some! In this silo, this is not an "I'm Upset" because I can't have fun anymore! This is an "I'm Upset" because I didn't expect any better and I am more than happy to blow the lid!

I don't know if the Kiffin-Leach Rivalry Angle was more than we bargained for in any In State Rivalry. I feel like there is people in Iowa's Valley Ranch that are motivated to knock out the Heisman and National Championships between records in a fell swoop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...