Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are Restoring their Pewters Again

I am happy with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers restoring their Pewter Era Jerseys, but, I'd be happier if Warrick Dunn/Mr. Derrick Brooks/Warren Sapp Jerseys where on my shelves again when I came back to shopping, namely because I have no interest in Tom Brady. The Pewter Era was the Almost Paradise of Buccaneers lore where they got to the Playoffs, got back to Monday Night Football, missed the Playoffs, won the Division, have Ricky Proehl happen not to keep Tony Dungy and Winning the Super Bowl!

I feel happier Boycott Jameis is not in the fold, and I feel like for the 2nd Time in History, we had a Raiders-Colts-Buccaneers Triangle and instead of the Oakland Raiders last remarked Playoff Win, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers rediscovering their old ways, and the Indianapolis Colts not winning more like Indiana should, we have the Las Vegas Raiders first days, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers getting TB12 and the Indianapolis Colts steeling wheel about Philip Rivers.

I feel as if I am jacked for the Buccaneers returning to Pewter, even if they didn't talk about the Buccaneers winning the NFC or the Super Bowl on their Ground. I do not object, but, my Tom Brady hatred would be non-negotiable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...