Monday, April 6, 2020

Why not have Atlanta be the Field of Fields in Cup Racing?

I feel like I would have to stick my neck out for Atlanta for a myriad of reasons, even wanting to shout "Atlanta" in iRacing IndyCar action when in reality, Michigan is on next. The reality is Atlanta's NHRA Run is stopped before 40 and needless to say, I am not getting IndyCar or USGP F1 Action just to fill out empty slate.

I feel like when the Cup Series comes back, I WANT ATLANTA! I feel like we'd have Thursday Night Truck Series and Friday Night XFinity Series, all within Network TV Season! There is not a heavyweight anything on Network Television this Season and this would fix that.

I would want a Crank Up The Juice! Folds of Honor 500 requisite with an All Star Field, because there is hardly any NHRA or IndyCar until this Summer and I would want to restart in a big way with Twin Races.

I am believing we would have the Championship Scene of Scenes with Augusta, Sebring, Pomona and a Miami Championship Encore on November 12th to 15th. I would feel like with the Algorithm at NFL Headquarters, they'd have to put the Patriots to start on the Road to make up for America's Boston Marathon Rescheduling.

I'd want to see the Field of Fields and have a Stock vs. Stock War Game with the NHRA Pro Stock Car Class that would count for BOTH Mello Yello and Cup Series Points at Atlanta Dragway and Atlanta Motor Speedway.

The feeling is I'd want Atlanta, and I want to make keeping the Braves in 1st a Priority. I would want to see an Atlanta Motor Speedway Repave, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...