Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Platitudes and Mannerisms

I feel like if anything, I would plead until the nothing left to help the Uninsured, Underinsured and Unemployed. What is wrong is Platitudes and Mannerisms, especially if Generation X is the Majority and it is throwing a curve for everyone else.

Platitudes and Mannerisms would be a problem especially if a 35 Year Old Lady has to carry everything and her 35 Year Old Gentleman Peer would try to play until the show is really over. It is an issue especially, if there are Willies that should be better would lie left and right until the joke is on them.

I would feel drug out that unemployment and unemployment coverage would be a Sweetheart Deal. What Sweetheart Deals are not is People's Will and absentee Fathers are more common in certain areas than Good Jobs.

What I would get tired of very quickly is having to be put in a predicament where I would play Teacher. Other people would get sick and tired of that mentality, too.

I would feel like having stronger crisis management all around, and I would get very upset that my Stimulus Checks be left to someone and their laptop. I hate to say this, but, some things are not always worth saving.

I am not thrilled with having to never know the day to day on a regular basis. What people's will is people making their decisions on their own and not being forced into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...