Friday, April 17, 2020

Indifference to Prosecuting Chinese Officials is a Major Problem

I am not a financial guy, or even an infrastructure guy. But, sadly, we have the Roast Beef Sandwich so deep we have to hold the BBQ Sauce on it. What I am saying is we'd keep playing the Blame Game irregardless of who's there, and Job Opportunities or Learning Opportunities would be like the Wild West with no Sheriff or Lawman.

I feel the whole pretense of Private Citizen Trump was cracking down on Chinese Officials. I feel like this has been a chronic neverland, where I do not want to see China take advantage of US or European Firms that are distressed and I do not want to see China go about a Mindless Shopping Spree either.

The two things that I would feel from Back to Back Seasons of The Simpsons (Seasons 11 and 12) that would really burn us are telling jokes when you should be King Lear (That would dry out your revenue streams, and that being Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner) and the Controlling Our Minds With Flu Shots So We Could Go On Mindless Shopping Sprees would be my favorite Simpsons Episode, The Computer that Wore Menace Shoes.

This is chaos even considering China trying to go about a Spending Spree like it was not anyone's Holiday or anyone's Birthday. We'd have stronger defenses to Athletic Looting, and that was written in 1 Afternoon!

I feel with the chaos, it goes counter to opening up to Women and Different Women and narrows our views toward those people. I feel like we have the Bigger Apple except it is in Lansing and not New York City, and it is causing National if not International Shockwaves.

Sadly, we have both Edgy Men and Boys telling jokes that would get them arrested otherwise and the Mr. X Scenario where we would frenzy our way to spending money we don't have.  We've had Mr. X's try to nose their way to essential businesses, and even with a decent Jo Ann, we don't have the same crafting hand like we have the same Automotive Hand.

I feel like the biggest indifference is not having a Prosecutor In Chief, which the Radio Silence in that is suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...