Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I would not have approved of Ryan Newman's Return if I was a Doctor...

I feel like the annoyances would be in the kind of if I was a Doctor instead of General Manager, but, they are annoying. There are annoying because if I was a Doctor, I would not have approved of Ryan Newman's Return

Hardly having a neck would be one thing, which has became NASCAR Gamer Tradition, but, not having Brain Capacity is worse. I don't think we have a strong Rookie Class coming up because Hailie Deegan has not ran a Full Season and Tanner Gray would likely return to NHRA.

I would feel stronger if I had to be Doctor, if not as strong if I was having to be character. Having to be Doctor, like it was General Manager, is not a good NASCAR Tradition, especially when Sports Medicine still was not a thing at the time.

We have had something akin to "The Simpsons Clip Show" where we'd actually go back to racing May 16th, without Indianapolis Festivities or even an Atlanta, Richmond, or Englishtown, mind you.

Instead of laughing mindlessly April Fool's Evening, I would count who is unstable, enabled like it was still fashionable, give Doug Yates hades for breaking his Virtual Engines, and that would catch the time and space continuum about Smoke's Car like Smoke didn't add a thing other than Crisis Management and confusing everyone's Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...