Monday, April 27, 2020

Would we actually have an NTT Data Indy Car World Championship?

I feel like with Formula One not being able to get anywhere, I would wonder if we would actually have an NTT Data Indy Car World Championship? I would feel as if that would become more likelier by the day.

I don't recall in a different year where we had two different 1-0's, Split Included. I would sense if it was analog, 2 Different 1-0's would be a Sports News Story, if not a news story. I would think if anything, we would promote or prop an NTT Data Indy Car World Championship.

I don't think once Silverstone is messed with, the facts of a World Championship would be increasingly slim to none. I don't know if Penske and Frye would do a more competent show than Chase Carey, which would be an issue and a problem.

I would think if we where where we where, we would not have had the Night Before the 500. I would shriek about compromise, even though it would be in everyone's better interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...