Saturday, April 25, 2020

Has Music Video Art Diminished?

I feel like in the loss of the secrecy and mystery, I feel has Music Video Art Diminished? MTV will be 40 Summer Next Year and I feel that the generational quantity is having awful, awful videos ruin the Song or having an awful, awful song.

I don't think a lot of the artisans are aware it is a problem and it has been everyday. I don't think the redemptive quality has lent for an REO Speedwagon and that lent seems to be lost in the current besides your parents or relatives.

I feel it is shameful and not just because it is YouTube's 15th Birthday and good god, don't get me burning on that 16th Candle! I would feel like just because technology has been easier and cheaper for reasons, I feel there is no push or no expectation of a push at this time.

In this Blog Circle, I tend to usually be the only one who'd air grievances or other things that would enhance quality of life. I don't want to be hip to be hip and Music Videos have not traveled Multi-Generational the same as other art forms and I feel we have been put on to more like Young Jeezy Song and got nothing in return.

This is not all art that would tidy or orderly fit into a museum, but, I feel concerned with the content or even the content of character which has mostly been sugar or salt with no middle ground. This is not a good discussion with most people and I feel it would be better than nothing or worse, what we are having right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...