Wednesday, July 28, 2021

2600th Blog: Calling Bull to Lemonis and Thrillmor!

 I feel I'd have to call Bull over Marcus Lemonis making the Most of a No Renewal Scenario and Illmor, or Thrillmor in this case. Thrillmor has earned their Jackson Family Jokes fair and square and I feel I would not want Blind Faith in an Engine Program.

If I had to see a Next Truck Series Sponsor, I feel that throwing money at the Expense of the Series can't be good. It can't be life when we have Bad Television Coverage and an Inattentive Sponsor.

Speaking of can't be life, I feel that we have a lot things that we can't buy and some of these people's whole plan is Lie, Cheat, and Steal like it's Duty, Honor, and Country. It is harder to market the Truck Series when all we had was another Logo.

I feel that series development needs to happen and I am sick of playing Bull when it comes to not having a Local Equal to the Southern Super Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...