Thursday, July 22, 2021

Foibles of the Crown Jewel Races

 I want to bring up the foibles of the Crown Jewel Races, and I would start with the Indianapolis 500.

I would think the biggest foible of the Greatest Spectacle in Racing is not having enough Oval Track Heroes and they are in a place again to start finding Racers again. I would find a lot of the Year's Mortgage Payments for Starting have wound up in the Wrong Hands, and I don't know if it would handle a Total Nerfing of a Different Split between IndyCar and Formula One just to keep American Money, and Money in the Right Hands, in general.

With Monaco, I'd feel Class is the Biggest Thing, and Class would be Tough Enough without Mazepin wrecking Boats or Infuriating the Ghost of Mr. Monaco. It is heresy that I don't have an American in Formula One, much less an American Woman in Formula One, as the Centerpiece of Women's Sports.

With LeMans, it would be the Ferrari Hex, and the dearth of American Heroes in LeMans. I don't know if that would help having an Annual Triple Crown just to have it, and it would change a lot of Motorsports just to have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...