Friday, July 9, 2021

Get Real, Mopar!

 I feel that Mopar should end their Brand Split between Dodge and Ram for once and for all, and I'd feel that it annoys Car Guys to no end. I feel that that brand split made Mopar abandon Stock Car Racing and I took that hard, among other people, especially if I wanted to see a Mopar Cup Series Defense.

Speaking of annoyed, I am annoyed that most of Pro Stock is a Super Chevy Show and they'd run the clock out to 0 with Eeny, Meeny, Miney and Mo in several different ways. I'd want to yell "TIGERS!" just to throw them off their game, but, that would be a different production issue.

Dodge's Bones have always been in Performance, and even when they where bleeding money, they'd be reliable with their cars and car offerings. I don't know if having to decouple Fiat and Chrysler the same as Daimler Benz and Chrysler would do anything positive.

Even though we are a Global World, but, these Car Bases and their Towns have been just as hobbled and not well, either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...