Monday, July 12, 2021

I would Love Having Tatiana Calderon in IndyCar For Mick Schumacher at Alfa Romeo!

 I am not a Mick Schumacher Fan, and that has dated back to the Damon Hill-Michael Schumacher Wars in the Mid 1990's. I feel I would be happier with Tatiana Calderon in IndyCar for Mick Schumacher at Alfa Romeo.

My hatred for Alfa Romeo is a Long Haul Trucker Hatred and Alfa Romeo is single handedly responsible for the CART-IRL Split. What I can't stand is when the Wheels on the NAFTA Bus got Round and Round all Out of Town, My Defense of Damon Hill was as big, but, my hate for Michael Schumacher was and still is bigger.

I feel that for as much as I can't stand Nikita Mazepin, I would not want Germany jumping down my neck for their and over their Contemporary Hero's Son. I would not like Mick Schumacher at Alfa Romeo because of the Alfa Romeo Fiasco and my Hatred for Michael Schumacher would run deeper than Roman Reigns in the WWE.

Actually, it would be closer to the Oklahoma Sooners and how they got bad in the first place. And, having to feel sorry for Oklahoma Years Later. (Those are Separate and Unrelated). Even though Schumi won the USGP in 2006, the only Formula One Race I've attended, I'd feel a major rot not having a National Hero in Formula One of My Own.

If we had a Formula One Answer to Jayski, we'd fill our emotions in Posts, Beer and then Some. I feel like I would likely see the Most Bizarre Career of a Hall of Famer wind up without a Monaco Grand Prix or an Indianapolis 500 Victory just to accomodate Tatiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...