Monday, July 26, 2021

Bob Bulloch Still Doesn't Get Enough Credit for the Big XII Even Existing

 Bob Bulloch even now, 22 Years into his Afterlife, still doesn't get enough credit for the Big XII Even Existing and back in 1993 and 1994, it was a Southwest Conference Issue, not necessarily a Big 8 Issue. To me, as a Sports Fan, I am only aware of him as the Silent Partner that would have spared us TCU and Fort Worth, which both where far from Rolling Down the Road, and SMU and Dallas, which it's exclusion iced Classic Rivalries and Put a Stop to TCU's Membership.

We would have had some awfully unbalanced TCU and SMU Years had it not been for Bob Bulloch. Texans would still would look at Baylor with a Contempt of Court, especially when the University of Texas is the De Facto High School Athletic Association with the University Interscholastic League and the University of Texas, through the Warts and All of the 1990's, where viewed as Defenders.

This is the Worst Kind of Leader Fatigue and Baylor would be viewed as an Inauthentic Pac 16 Champion. Their inauthenticity would do them and others Greasy. I feel Texas Tech would be a No ID Program, especially if they've been National Champions on Either Defense or Offense for most of their History.

Thanks to Mr. Bulloch, Texas Tech was the First Game in Conference History, Nearly Had a Rose Bowl Bid, which doesn't happen in West Texas and made me livid about the Championship and the Heisman. I'd feel this would be corrected or rectified down the road, and I wouldn't always be the Best Man for it, because if it was me, I would have put an HBO Pay Per View Sized Light on Georgia vs. Oklahoma, when Once was a Trip Enough.

If that was me, all me and literally no anyone else, I would have plastered a Public Commander In Chief from Indiana to Tennessee. Most of these Rumors would drive a Man and His Family Psychotic and not in a good way, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...