Thursday, July 8, 2021

I'd Scoff At Oregon being a 3 Touchdown Favorite Over Fresno State!

 I'd bitterly scoff at Oregon being a 3 Touchdown Favorite over Fresno State, not just because I'd hate Oregon being Superior to Everyone. I would rather have a Fresno State Upset and I would relish having a 4 Touchdown Upset.

I would get a kick out of Fresno State wanting to become a Playoff Team because Fresno State always pulls the upsets, but, next to never pulls the Conference Champions. I would get very angry that in the history of the Missouri Valley Football Conference Revival, there is more picks in the NFL Draft out of that Conference than the Mountain West.

I don't know if the Mountains of Madness get the time of day Nationally, or even in my market, because I would hint that my Preseason #1 is from the Mountain West.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...