Thursday, July 22, 2021

Seriously, it would be funnier if it was a UFO into Space!

 I do not like Jeff Bezos degrading the Space Program back to the Year 10.5! It is a shame and I'd feel that it is a Game of Thrones more than taking the Space Program Seriously. In reality, the Space Program is Closer to the Year 11 than 4044.

I feel that one of the things that is taboo, but, necessary, why is it that these Space Ships keeping looking too much like Manhood? It is not funny, especially when it is Men Playing Basketball in Short Shorts.

I'd think it would be fun to think of different Rocket Ships like a Beer Bottle or a Coke Bottle. It would get rebuke and pushback from Astrophysicists, who are not actually on TV, and that would cut a nerve.

If I'd wanted someone who'd buy everything for their Space Program, I'd want Red Bull! I would think it would be easier to have the Penal Colony on Mars Joke for Everyone who is a Problem with Women before we'd have Richard Branson land on Mars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...