Monday, July 19, 2021

Marcia Unit: I feel that Our State is Not Being Transparent With Public Health

 Besides rotten Public Health Policy with having to end Coronavirus Charting that always was flawed, I feel that if an outbreak was to break loose in a Poorer, More Conservative Area of the State, having a Roadmap was better than having nothing.

These "Everyone Problems" are seeping into the State and My Part of the State and worse, the Younger High School Alumni's only tie to this Part of the State would be where they graduated High School. It is a Joke, and a Joke I don't want any parts of.

I feel we are as bad as my Family, having to bounce off crisis to crisis and be talked about like it was the President. I feel the most realistic solution would be 3rd Paychecks to Balance the Budget and when those 3rd Paychecks Bounce Out the Door, we'd still have to work for everything.

It rots that the Pennant Hex Breaker at Carver didn't have a Single Hometown or Homestate Iowa Hawkeye Currently being a Letter Jacket. I feel every step of the way, Governor Reynolds has not been transparent with Public Health.

We'd have real problems attracting the right people back to Eastern Iowa without the fear of being "Prison Overcrowded" or Worse. Being inattentive is not new in Linn County, the County I live and work in, and it has grown up to new levels.

I feel that I would shriek again if My Show or My News was Broken over having an HIV-AIDS Outbreak that at best, would be stuck with Boiler Plate Questions with Boiler Room Tempers. I'd feel fray there is not enough room for everything, and I'd think the Whale in the Whole Room is Women's Health.

If we had to sink our money into Public Transit just to get anywhere, we'd have to look approachable. Instead, we have someone else flying off the handle and flying off the spout, someone else flying off the handle and flying off the spout just to keep order, and someone else wanting "TIGERS!" or their Friend, when they are in No Man's Land, which is scarier, with all their Friends being Moms, Married, or My Favorite, Divorced, and I'd sense the Overcrowding these Suburbs would have to tie the Medicals, Jobs, Infrastructure, and Fun Things together.

Instead of giving everyone opportunities that want them, my Governor is Stringing People Along until the truth came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...